Full Course (Prelims + Mains) Syllabus + Interview Preparation (Excluding Optional)
Kolkata’s premier IAS coaching institute: join us and increase your chances of success in the competitive exams
UPSC Exams Details
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts various exams for the selection of candidates for various positions in the Indian government, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and Indian Foreign Service (IFS). The UPSC exams are conducted in three stages:
- Preliminary Exam: The preliminary exam is the first stage of the UPSC exams.
- Main Exam: The main exam is the second stage of the UPSC exams.
- Interview: The interview is the third and final stage of the UPSC exams.
Candidates who pass all three stages of the UPSC exams are eligible for appointment to various positions in the government. The UPSC exams are competitive and attract a large number of candidates from all over the country. It is advisable to go through the Complete syllabus and exam pattern for the UPSC exams before starting the preparation.
UPSC Foundation course from TICS IAS! This course is specially designed for those who are 12th pass or currently enrolled in college and looking to start their preparation for the competitive UPSC exams.
Throughout the 15 to 18 months duration of the course, you will receive comprehensive training on a range of subjects, including NCERT, Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The course does not cover Optional subjects, but if you want to study Optional Subject’s. You have to enrolled separately to study Optional Paper’s.
One of the key features of this course is the abundance of free study materials, including practice tests and mock exams, that you will have access to. In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend backup classes and make use of our library resources to further your knowledge and understanding.
With small batch sizes and the option to attend classes online or offline, the UPSC Foundation course from TICS offers a personalized and flexible learning experience. Join today and take the first step towards success on the UPSC exams!
Don’t miss this opportunity to prepare for the UPSC exams with the comprehensive UPSC Foundation course from TICS IAS.
What We Cover Under Our UPSC Foundation Course
- 850+ teaching hours.
- Teachers with expert domain knowledge (MINIMUM 10 YEAR TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN UPSC)
- Guidance And Mentoring By Senior (Guest IAS Officers)
- Comprehensive coverage of both prelims and mains syllabus including Optional and CSAT.
- Systematic and well-framed subject sequence: at the topic-wise level.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and with the current.
We, believe that quality education is the right of every student and we have made all the necessary efforts to ensure that the study material that we provide is comprehensive, compact, effective and error free. To make the material more interesting, engaging and easy to understand, we have used infographics, flow diagrams and picture to ensure that students are able to understand through visual image. The study material is authored by experienced faculties in collaboration with research and development team of TICS IAS and designed the syllabus according to standards and dynamic nature of the UPSC Civil Services Examination. The study material is designed according to the latest syllabus based on the UPSC Civil Services Examination-2023 model.
- Daily Current Affairs notes prepared indigenously from The Hindu, Indian Express, Mint, PIB, Business-standard, AIR, RSTV, LSTV, Yojana, Kurukshetra, etc. updated on a daily basis on the website and hard copy given on weekly basis.
- Static subjects notes prepared from various sources can be availed in a compiled format. Certain subjects that require regular updates can be availed topic-wise.
- Daily answer writing practice.
- Topic-wise tests after their completion in the classroom.
- 24×7 availability of faculty for doubt clearance.
- Small batch size of 40 for improved individual attention.
- Newspaper analysis sessions daily
- Essay writing sessions.
- Library facility for dedicated studies.
- Video recordings of classes to make up for missed classes.