The short films were launched by Union Minister Anurag Singh Thakur
- The Investor Education & Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA) has come up with six modules of short films to highlight the importance of budget, saving, importance of Insurance schemes, various social security schemes of the government.
- The modules — of 5 minutes duration each —also portray the consequences of a common man falling prey to the ponzu schemes and how they should protect themselves from such schemes
- Hisaab ki kitab is a series of six short films, developed by CSC eGov as a part of their training tool. These short films will be used by IEPFA and its partnering organisation for Investor Awareness Programs across the country,
- In financial inclusion, a number of steps have been taken by the Government. As a result a large sections of the population have been brought into the formal financial fold. In this context, promoting and deepening financial education would play a “very important part in our endeavour to realise our collective potential,
- Senior representatives of various partnering organisations of IEPF Authority like the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, India Post Payment Bank, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, ICSI and ICAI attended the virtual event.