Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) NITI Aayog in collaboration with La Fondation Dassault Systemes in India launched the third series of the ‘Student Entrepreneurship Program’ (SEP 3.0) for the young innovators of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATL).
- This program was launched by Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) NITI Aayog in collaboration with La Fondation Dassault Systemes.
- Theme of SEP 3.0 is ‘Made in 3D – Seed the Future Entrepreneurs Program’.
- Theme was conceptualized and rolled out in France in 2017 by La Main a la Pate Foundation and La Fondation Dassault Systemes, Europe.
About the SEP 3.0
- Under this program, a team from each school comprising of 6 students and a teacher will be allocated seed funding in order to creating their own start-up and design.
- They can also prototype their innovation using 3D printing, define product pricing, prepare marketing campaign, and create expansion strategy.
- Through this program, team will get the real feel of ‘How a startup works!’.
- Startup of each school will participate in a playful competition at the end of the programme and present their marketing campaign before experts from industry and academia.
- This will allow student innovators to work in association with Dassault volunteers and help them in gaining Mentor support, Prototyping and testing support.
- It will provide End-User feedback, Intellectual Property registration as well as Patenting.
- Program will help in providing Manufacturing support to students and help in launching the product in market.